Anti-Social Behaviour

Anti-social behaviour (ASB) can impact on many people’s lives and we encourage residents to get help and support from local agencies.  It can be difficult to know where to go to get that help, below is information on who you can report issues to and also some useful information on other support services when you have been a victim of ASB..

Remember in an emergency always dial 999.

Report it to the Council

To report any of the following issues call our ASB reporting line on 01952 384384 or online at

  • Graffiti
  • Abandoned vehicles
  • Noise nuisance – e.g. neighbours, dogs barking, loud music, intruder alarms.
  • Littering
  • Flytipping
  • Dog fouling
  • Smoke Nuisance
  • Filthy premises
  • Vandalism/arson in public places
  • Derelict/vacant properties

The reporting line is open Monday- Friday, 8am – 6pm and Saturdays 9am to 1pm.  Outside of these hours you can leave a voicemail for non-emergencies, these will be dealt with on the next working day.

Information will be shared with relevant agencies to respond to your issue.  Partners working together on the reporting line are the Council, Police and Wrekin Housing Trust.

Report it to the Police

Phone the police on 101 or in an emergency 999.  Examples of issues for the police are:

  • Begging
  • Criminal damage
  • Disorderly behaviour e.g. shouting, swearing, drunken, threatening behaviour.
  • Drug/substance misuse (taking or dealing)
  • Drunken behaviour
  • Harassment/intimidation
  • Malicious calls
  • Prostitution
  • Violence or threat of violence

Wrekin Housing Trust Tenant

You can also get support from the Wrekin Housing Trust, click on the link for further information:

Getting support

Being a victim of ASB can be upsetting and distressing there are agencies that can support you through this difficult time, this page provides you with some information on where to get that support from.


Victim Support – you will be able to get free help and advice if you have been a victim of crime.  They can be contacted on:
Tel no: 0845 30 30 900
Website –

Citizens Advice Bureau – offer free, confidential and impartial advice.
Tel no: 0845 146 1554
Website –

West Mercia Police
Non – emergency number 101
Emergencies 999
Website –
Will provide you with information on how to deal with anti-social behaviour –